Monday, July 21, 2014

Los Rápidos del Río Frio en Sarapiqui - White Water Rafting on the Rapids of the Cold River of Sarapiqui

El viernes pasado fui en una aventura que fue la mejor de todo mi vida. Nunca he hecho nada como ese antes y me gustó que yo lo hice. Fui con un grupo de estudiantes en el programa de MLSA pero ellos son de la Universidad de Memphis. Fuimos con la compañía 'Aguas Bravas' y montamos los rápidos del Río Frio en Sarapiqui. Yo salté de un acantilado pequeño en el río también. Fue increíble.

This past Friday I went on an adventure that was the best of my whole life. I have never done anything like this before and I really liked that I did it. I went with a group of students from the MLSA program, but they are from the University of Memphis. We went with the company 'Aguas Bravas' (Brave Waters) and we rode the rapids, white water rafting, on the Rio Frio (Cold River) of Sarapiqui. I also jumped off a small cliff into the river. It was incredible.
















1 comment:

  1. Alyse Im so happy to see you are enjoying new adventures.Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete